Legal Advisor - Golden Visa Portugal - Residency for Investors
The Golden Visa program launched by the Portuguese Authorities in the end of 2012, is a fast track for investors to obtain a fully valid residency permit in Portugal and consequently free access to the vast majority of European countries (Schengen area). The Golden Visa scheme has become a successfully running program and partly due to its reduced minimum stay requirements, is now probably the most attractive residency program for investors in the world.
Aimed at attracting foreign investment to Portugal, the Golden Visa is a very straightforward and flexible program, with simple and clear legal requirements.
QUALIFYING INVESTMENTS ARE:
- PROPERTY Purchase of property above € 500,000
- PROPERTY Purchase of property for renovation above € 350,000
- CAPITAL Transfer of funds above € 1 million
- EMPLOYMENT Creation of a minimum of 10 jobs
Advantages and Benefits of the Portuguese Golden Visa
- Straightforward and flexible investment requirements
- Extremely low minimum stay requirements - 7 days first year and 14 days following periods of 2 years
- Fully extensible to family members (with no further investment requirements)
- Freedom to travel to all European countries members of the Schengen area
- Possibility of Permanent Residency after 5 years and nationality after 6 years
- No limitations on ownership of the selected investment
- No limitation on subsequent investments or employment opportunities
- Very limited number of documents required
- Residency applications quickly processed
- Access to all Portuguese Public Services, including health and education
If you are interested in achieving a Residency here in Europe and you are looking to buy a property then please consult our website for a vast selection within the sunny Algarve in the South of Portugal or contact us directly on +44 (0)203 769 0581 or +351 289 301 294. We can offer you a first class service, give you the correct purchasing advice and put you in contact with the best multilingual legal representatives for this matter. We look forward to meeting you!
If you need more information please send us a Message
Please complete the form below, fields marked with an * are required